- Wednesday, December 16, 2015: I’m excited to be reading in the Celestial Body series at the Bureau of General Services, Queer Division, 208 W. 13th Street, New York City, 7 PM. I’ll be reading two sexy poems and an irreverent, religious performance piece.
- Wednesday, January 13, 2016: I’m delighted to be reading in the Stranger than Fiction series at KGB, 85 E. 4th St., NYC, 7 PM. Full bar.
- January 16, 2016: I’ll be teaching a free Saturday memoir writing workshop at the Williamsburg Library, 240 Division Street, Brooklyn, 1 PM-3 PM. Courtesy of the New York Writers Workshop, which funds free writing workshops all over New York.
- January 27, 2016: My eight-week spring memoir workshop begins in Brooklyn on Wednesday evenings from 7-9 PM. For more information or to register, email growingupgolem AT Gmail.com.
- April 1, 2016: If you’re in LA for the Associated Writing Programs and Writers (AWP) 2016 conference, check out my panel. It’s called “Hybrids, Bastards, and Half-Breeds: on Writing Hybrid Forms,” and features the astounding MG Lord, Carol Guess, Catherine Liu & Sesshu Foster. More info here.
- Saturday, April 9, 2016: Come and say hi to me at the Rainbow Book Fair in New York City, the largest LGBT book event in the country. Midtown Holiday Inn, 440 W. 57th St, daylong. I will probably be reading at some point during the day. Please confirm location closer to date 🙂
- June 7, 2016: I’ll be teaching another free memoir writing workshop at the Mid-Manhattan Library, this one on a Tuesday evening, 455 5th Avenue, 6:30-8:30 PM, New York City. Again, courtesy of the NYWW.